The aim of the course is to raise students' awareness of the main threats in cyberspace and improve their cyber hygiene skills.
The online training course on the basics of cyber hygiene developed by CRDF Global specialists, the cybersecurity expert group of the EY company in Ukraine and technical experts of the Technomatix company, contains thought-provoking videos, practical cases and quizzes, which will be interesting for both beginners and experienced users.
The course consists of 10 modules and provides an opportunity to:
- familiarize oneself with the main threats in the modern information space;
- find out the most common mistakes that users make in the digital space and how to avoid them;
- master the basic rules for protecting information on mobile phones, computers and social media;
- learn to recognize fake news;
- learn about the main ways to protect oneself against cyber fraud.
The course is free. As a result of successful completion, each participant will receive a CRDF Global certificate.
To take the course, one needs to register at the link: https://cybereducation.org/mc/index.php/usr/login/login, indicate the university and choose the specialty you are currently studying.
Media Center of
National University “Yuri Kondratyuk Poltava Polytechnic”